18 November 2010

Novels

For this entry, I would like to share and recommend some books/novels to the readers.

It good especially to person who had wonderful semester breaks right now.^_^



The first ranking goes to Sidney Sheldon’s book.

Let me introduce a few about him. He is from the author of eighteen novels (which had sold over 300 million copies). His first book, The Naked Face and his latest bestseller, Are You Afraid of the Dark?

For more details about him, visit the website at www.sideneysheldon.com

Well actually, I’m not really followed his novels. What was I remembered, I had one of his novel about last year. I’m attracted to his writing due to simple and quite interesting. I’m already read “Bloodline” and “Nothing Last Forever”.

So, let review!


Bloodline

In overall is about trying of scramble in gaining property.

The daughter of a rich and powerful father, Elizabeth Roffe is young, beautiful and sole heir to a billion dollar fortune. Then, tragedy strikes. Her father is killed in a freak accident andElizabeth must take command of his mighty global empire, the pharmaceutical company and Sons. It makes Elizabeth the richest girl in the world. But someone, somewhere, is determined that she must die.


Nothing last Forever

There three women doctors Paige Taylor, Kat Hunter, and Honey Taft race from life and death decisions to the climactic of a murder trial.

These novel lays bare the ambitions and fears of healers and killers, lovers and betrayers in a heart.




Seriously, it would not upset u guys.

My advice, if u intended to buy these novels, try to find “2 in 1”, it means compiling!

it readily cheaper. (^_~)



Secondly, if u going to MPH, POPULAR or the book stores. Try to look up some Cecelia Ahern’s books. Her novel also entertaining.


If I’m not mistaken, her first novel was PS, I Love You. Please correct me, if I’m wrong. And the latest one is “The Gift”. For more details about her, visit www.ceceliaahern.ie

Her novel that I’m already read was “A Place called here”. It was bought by my sister and I’m only borrowed it. ^_^

Honestly, at first quite boring. But try to keep going read it.

My secret is to imagine each of the character with the fav actor/actress. So, it helped!

Try to figure it out ok!




A Place Called Here

Ever since the day her classmate Jenny May Butler vanished, Sandy Short has been haunted by what happens when something or someone disappears. Finding has become her goal.

Jack Ruttle is desperate to find his younger brother Donal who vanished into thin air a year ago. So when he spots and for Sandy’s missing person agency, he’s certain that she will answer his prayers and find his missing brother.

But then Sandy disappears too, stumbling upon a place that is a world away from the only one she has ever known. Now all she wants, more than anything, is to find her way home.



Third novel that i would like to share is by Aisya Sofea, "Gelora Jiwa".

Aisya Sofea is a person that already renowned as novelist in Malaysia.

Her novels such as"Jauh,Jendela Hati,Kau Untukku,Sehangat Asmara, Adam&Hawa,Buatmu Kekasih,Selagi Ada Dia,dan Yang Sebenarnya.

I heard recently she also has published a new story. The title not really common to my sense, but what I can tell it is about "minang” I guess.



Gelora Jiwa:

It is about a girl named Intan Azureen who had engaged with Hanif Azman since their childhood

(based on family arrangement). However, her love only for a guy named Hanif Ashman. Due to

the insistent of family, she needs to make a decision.


Btw, if u guys nak carik2 cter2 melayu yg menarik. Korunk bley klik kt link neyh:

E-novel

And also if u guys had stories, some books that really interesting to share. In pleasure, I’m readily to hear and who knows, maybe find it.




No comments:

Post a Comment